RS Metrics is the market-leading company for satellite imagery and predictive analytics for businesses and investors. Its proprietary, patented technology leverages advanced computer vision and machine learning to extract meaningful and ready-to-use data from a variety of location-based sources, providing predictive analytics, alerts, and end-user applications for decision making in metals, industrials and global financial services.
RS Metrics is backed by the industry leading AI / Fin-Tech investors, including Thynk Ventures, Nate Gantcher (Chairman & CEO Oppenheimer), Jim Stern (Founder & Chairman Cypress PE Group), and Jim Brown (Long Ridge / Thomas Lee). RS Metrics has over 150 Enterprise customers globally, including some of the world’s largest miners, CPG companies, hedge funds, asset managers, retailers, universities, and REITs.
Our product portfolio includes our flagship product MetalSignals (world’s first global metals supply index) which tracks production trends and offers predictive price signals for Aluminum, Copper, Iron Ore, Steel, and Zinc.
RS Metrics is looking for a passionate technology-focused Director of Enterprise Sales. This individual will have a proven track record in closing B2B sales across Industrial, Manufacturing, Automotive, Mining, Shipping and Construction. Reporting directly to the VP Sales, they will manage the entire sales process from prospecting through successful deployment, while consistently meeting assigned booking goals.
- Prospecting and closing new business with aggressive and tracked monthly, quarterly, and annual goals
- Must have achieved a minimum $2 million annual quota
- Selling RS Metrics’ satellite-imagery based AI and Machine Learning predictive datasets, applications, and alerts to large customers in manufacturing, industrials, and asset management
- Ability to develop the strategic goals and tactical plans necessary to identify, prospect and connect with targeted accounts
- Managing and cultivating relationships with existing clients to support continued sales growth within key Global 2000 accounts
- Learn & advance expertise of technical concepts as required for selling complex platform/product
- Display persistence and discipline in following up with leads and prospects
- Becoming familiar with all product solutions and the competitive climate
- Conducting online and onsite presentations to demonstrate RS Metrics product offerings
- Participating and networking at industry events and tradeshows
Requirements, background, and experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience (MBA preferred)
- 7 to 10 years of successful Data Analytics, Enterprise Software, SaaS, sales experience
- Experience selling software licenses to bank or insurance buyers in the data access, analytics, or information management domains.
- Utilize tailored communication, value-selling sales methodology, and influencing skills to sell to a range of global customers
- Knowledge of and experience in the predictive analytics and financial services space highly weighted
- A proven and verifiable track record of achieving or exceeding sales goals
- Ability to interface with all levels within customer organizations to include individual properties, large portfolios and other senior leadership in large to mid-sized companies
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills