SimilarWeb is the pioneer of market intelligence and the standard for understanding the digital world. SimilarWeb provides granular insights about any website or app across all industries in every region enabling the world's biggest brands like Airbnb, Walmart, HSBC, eBay and adidas to create the strategies necessary to win market share. The company has raised over $112M and has nearly 400 employees across eight global offices.
SimilarWeb has been named one of INC.COM 15 ISRAELI STARTUPS TO WATCH IN 2017 and one ofBUSINESS INSIDER’S TOP 50 ENTERPRISE STARTUPS TO BET YOUR CAREER ON.
But if we want to continue helping the world’s biggest brands reimagine what is possible online, we need talented and driven individuals who are looking for the chance to make a real and tangible impact. Does this sound like you?
SimilarWeb is a leading Alternative Data provider trusted by the world's top financial institutions. At SimilarWeb we bring together the industry’s top talent to work together and create products that transform the way that investors make decisions.
So what does a Research Analyst - Investors Solution do at SimilarWeb?
- It’s a client-facing position and you’ll have the opportunity to directly advise the biggest investors globally. The Research Analyst collaborate with multiple departments at SimilarWeb to transform SimilarWeb’s unique data sets into alpha generating insights empowering better investment decisions.
- Key responsibilities include:
- Establish and promote the research function within the investors solution; define, own and execute advanced analyses and modeling to articulate SimilarWeb value to the investors community
- Conduct in-depth research on key tickers across the Internet, Retail, Consumer and SaaS space; identify, extract and analyze the relevant SimilarWeb trends that are pertinent to address major investor questions and establish our storytelling for those tickers / sectors
- Collaborate with sales and account management teams to present analysis and research to potential and existing clients; play the role of domain expert to inject deep market understanding to client engagements
- Own the value-side of client engagements, from demoing the product on how to extract insights, through supporting onboarding all the way to strengthening relationships and demonstrating value for existing clients
- Perform both quantitative and qualitative research to create high-quality, insights-driven content, providing value to SimilarWeb’s current and potential investor clients
- Attend conferences to develop your positioning as an industry expert
What will I bring to the team?
- Experience in equity analysis and valuing companies, particularly consumer facing ones; meaningful experience in equity research styled writing
- 2+ years working as an analyst in Equity Research, Hedge Funds, Investment Banking, Venture Capital, Private Equity - preferably with client facing experience
- Strong background in company analysis and a passion for data driven fundamental investing
- Problem solver, with strong ability to translate client needs into tangible solutions and value based discussions
- Strong in Excel
- Experience producing high quality client-facing materials
- Analytical mindset with the ability to quickly digest a problem and identify a solution
- Excellent problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Strong interest in digital (digital experience a plus)
- Programming experience - advantage
- Quantitative background - advantage
Why choose SimilarWeb?
We believe that building a great product and a great company starts with finding amazing people and helping them grow and develop professionally and personally. At SimilarWeb, you’ll be surrounded by the most talented professionals and you’ll work across departments gaining skills and driving impact.
- Data Driven: We believe data driven decisions are the key to success and we are evangelists for the power of digital insights
- Passionate: We care deeply about what we do, are accountable for our actions and are committed to helping each other
- Excellence: It’s in our nature; and we work hard to make a difference
- Winning Together: We know what it takes to build a great company and a great product and it begins with valuing each and every member of our team
Apply Today! Using This Link