Passionate about building advanced customer experiences? Do you have a proven track record in delivering digital products? Are you intrigued by the advancing field of alternative data?
We’re looking for a senior business analyst to join our Digital Client Experience team and:
• Think Strategically: define and design the digital product experience as it relates to how our clients interact with alternative data products, including on the web, via email, and APIs
• Be at home with data – not just in how you approach a problem but also inside the product itself.
• Collaborate effectively with internal UX, engineering teams and stakeholders in an agile environment
• Integrate data science and analytical thinking, as well as product metrics and user experience research, to drive product priorities. Our team believes in data-driven decision making and the power of testing and optimization.
• Establish and maintain a clear product roadmap based on user feedback and strategic initiatives
You’ll be working as part of UBS Evidence Lab in New York. We provide insight-ready data to UBS Research and institutional investors for their investment decisions. As a senior member of the Digital Client Experience team, you’ll play a key role in bringing this wealth of data to life for our clients.
In UBS Evidence Lab, we think differently and have a global footprint representing a diverse set of experience from both inside and outside the financial services industry.
• ideally 4+ years of experience in a similar role in digital product development
• project management experience using Agile/Scrum
• Experience working on data-driven products
• flexibility to respond to client needs as the product continues to grow
• understanding and comfort with data-centric products
• previous experience building web applications or data focused digital experiences
• excellent written and verbal communication skills
• inquisitive, able to challenge effectively and manage conflicting stakeholder needs
• bachelor's degree or equivalent education, preferably in an analytical discipline
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.