A New York based technology driven quantitative hedge fund is actively seeking a full stack developer to join its team. The primary focus of the role will be building out the research platform and execution system for the entire firm. The ideal candidate will have experience with multithreaded, high performance infrastructure and exceptional problem-solving skills. The candidate will work closely with a highly accomplished team of industry veterans. The role will provide exposure to big data analysis and the ability to enhance the trade execution process. This early hire will have the opportunity to realize significant growth within the firm.
Proficiency with either C++ or Java is a hard requirement.
- At least 2 years of experience in the technology or finance industry, preferably with experience in parallel computing and distributed systems
- Proficient with either C++ or Java, familiar with Python and Pandas
- Familiar with agile software development techniques
- Passion for designing, building and implementing scalable financial applications
- Desire to learn and succeed in a fast-paced, open and collegial environment
- Knowledge of US equity markets a strong plus
- Practical experience with Amazon AWS a strong plus
- Practical experience with distributed network storage technology a strong plus
Interested candidates please email resume to email@example.com.