RS Metrics is the market-leading company for satellite imagery and predictive analytics for businesses and investors. Its proprietary, patented technology leverages advanced computer vision and machine learning to extract meaningful and ready-to-use data from a variety of location-based sources, providing predictive analytics, alerts, and end-user applications for decision making in metals, industrials and global financial services.
RS Metrics is backed by the industry leading AI / Fin-Tech investors, including Thynk Ventures, Nate Gantcher (Chairman & CEO Oppenheimer), Jim Stern (Founder & Chairman Cypress PE Group), and Jim Brown (Long Ridge / Thomas Lee). RS Metrics has over 150 Enterprise customers globally, including some of the world’s largest miners, CPG companies, hedge funds, asset managers, retailers, universities, and REITs.
Our product portfolio includes our flagship product MetalSignals (world’s first global metals supply index) which tracks production trends and offers predictive price signals for Aluminum, Copper, Iron Ore, Steel, and Zinc.
RS Metrics is looking for a passionate technology-focused Vice President of Financial Partnerships. This individual will have a proven track record in managing partnerships and closing B2B sales with large partners. Reporting directly to the CEO, they will manage our portfolio of financial partners which include Bloomberg, Nasdaq / Quandl, CME, and FactSet among others.
- Prospecting and closing new business with existing partners, with aggressive monthly and quarterly goals
- Managing a strong partnership pipeline, sales forecasts, and updating partners to support revenue growth
- Selling RS Metrics’ satellite imagery-based data, applications, and alerts to large and mid-sized customers in manufacturing, industrials, and asset management
- Ability to develop the strategic goals and tactical plans necessary to identify, prospect, and connect with targeted accounts
- Helping partners manage and cultivate relationships with their clients to support continued sales growth
- Becoming a domain and SME for all RS Metrics products and solutions
- Conducting online and onsite presentations with partners to demonstrate RS Metrics product offerings
- Participating and networking at partner events and trade shows
- Assisting with the development and implementation of partnership materials and programs
This position will require the following background and skills:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience (MBA or Technical degree preferred)
- 7 to 10 years of proven full cycle B2B business development and partnership experience in data analytics and / or enterprise software
- A proven and verifiable track record of achieving or exceeding sales and partnership goals and a demonstrated experience achieving a $2 million partner sales quota
- Ability to interface with all levels within partner organizations (technical, sales, business development)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills