The Download 22: Database Hits 300 Providers, Data on Lyft vs. Uber App Installs
Providers Added to the Database ShareIQ – Data on earned media performance on visual content campaigns. CogniSent – Platform for identifying ticker-specific investment themes from social data and integrating alternative data sources...
- ShareIQ - Data on earned media performance on visual content campaigns.
- CogniSent - Platform for identifying ticker-specific investment themes from social data and integrating alternative data sources to analyze these themes.
- Signafire - Data infrastructure provider for integrating traditional and alternative data sources.
- See full public database of 300 data providers.
- Cuebiq, a geo-location provider, raises $27mm in Series B financing. (businesswire)
- YipitData adds churn tracker to its YELP data product to monitor impact of the company's new non-term contracts; full product tracks PAAs and Request-a-Quote. (Request Info)
- Equity Financial Analyst - Point72 (New York | Stamford)
- See 64 other openings for Investment Research, Data Analyst, Data Engineer, and Data Scientist
- Doing More with Data: Innovations in Quantitative Investing - FactSet (New York, June 7)
News & Insights
- SimilarWeb, a web traffic provider, uses app installs via Google Play to show that Lyft is carving out market share from Uber largely in younger age groups. (recode)
- Barclays hires Chief Data Scientist away from Buzzfeed, who will be tasked with building a team to integrate alternative data sets to serve the firm’s Research arm. (mrweb)
- Geo-location data maps migration from Puerto Rico following Hurricane Maria. (CityLab)